We love welcoming new, creative, hard-working people to our team. You might be a good fit for our team if:
- you’re looking for an opportunity to learn a lot … fast … while doing cutting edge and meaningful work
- you want to work with talented & friendly people building great learning experiences
- you’ve got a freakish attention to detail
- you love a fast-paced environment within an open & positive atmosphere
- you live to learn and help others learn, too
- you want to work with a team that is well respected nationally in their industry
- you love the idea of building a small business together with a team
Is this you?
TorranceLearning is looking for amazing, hard-working people to join our team of instructional designers, course developers and learning engineers. Must be willing to be challenged, to grow, and to embrace continual improvement. We are hiring project-based employees on an hourly basis to work in our Chelsea, Michigan office. (That’s right – we don’t hire remote team members. It’s part of the magic.)
Check out the job descriptions on this page and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!