Registration Open for the Fall 2016 xAPI Learning Cohort!
We bid a fond adieu to the second xAPI Learning Cohort during our May xAPI Party. We hosted the Cohort from February to April, and had a fantastic time doing it. (We think the participants enjoyed it, too!) Now we’re gearing up for the third installment – xAPI Learning Cohort Fall 2016. Join in the fun by registering here.
The general cohort will meet each week via Adobe Connect for about an hour, from September 8 – November 17. The large cohort will be divided into teams of people interested in working on the same types of projects. These individual teams will also meet for approximately an hour each week, using a virtual platform of their choice. As always, we’ll celebrate with an xAPI Party– live and in person! – on December 8 at the TorranceLearning office in Chelsea, Michigan.
Wondering if this experience is right for you? Take this simple quiz –
• Have you heard the xAPI buzz, but not sure what it’s all about?
• Are you an xAPI expert who needs a forum to explore and experiment?
• Do you have room in your budget for FREE professional development?
• Would you like to learn from others, while working on a project that could have a genuine impact on your organization?
• Do you like to be at the forefront of change in the industry?
This blog isn’t xAPI-enabled, but I’m guessing you answered “yes” to at least one question, which means this cohort is right for you! Sign up yourself and pass the link on to others!